Langsung ke konten utama

My New Virtual Gunpla Gallery

Hello there! How is life? It's been a while since I made my last post on my blog. I've been busy with my internship activity since I'm already a sixth-semester student now. There are a lot of things that I need to do for my college activity. But luckily I still have some spare time to do my activity or try new things.

I will not write long writing in this post, I think this post will be just a reminder that my blog is still active hehe. In this post, I will announce something to you. To be honest it was supposed to be announced a long time ago. But due to my busy schedule, I'm unable to announce this on my blog. But don't worry, I already announced this on my social media where I can check it every day so let's just say this is some kind of late announcement.

So what's is the announcement I want to make? So a while ago I made a new Virtual Gunpla gallery. That will be the place that I will use to upload my Gundam collection. If you remember I usually upload my Gundam photos on my Instagram and Facebook, but now I already moved them to my Virtual Gunpla Gallery because I don't want to turn my social media account into a Gundam collection account. I still upload my Gundam photos there but it's not as much as the last time. I want to upload more about my activity on my social media so I need to rearrange that.

I made my Virtual Gunpla Gallery with Google Sites. It's really easy to use and has an interesting design that will make my site looks more interesting. You can visit my Virtual Gunpla Gallery here. There you can find my Gundam collection photos and some short information about it. Hope you may visit it sometime.

I think that's all I can write for today. I still have some things that I can write on my blog so I hope you always stay tuned to my blog. As always thank you for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Life Is Meaningless Without These Playlists

Hello there! It's been a long time since I made my last post. I know since this blog has turned into an assignment blog, I rather upload a post here. But I'm start thinking to write a new post here in my spare time because I want to increase my writing skill too. In this post, I'm not gonna tell you something important. I'm just gonna share my Spotify playlists. I often to listening to these playlists in my spare time. These are the important playlists I've ever had. I can't imagine how boring my spare time without listening to songs from these playlists. Because of that, in this post, I will make a short description of my playlist. A random pic that I found on Pinterest. Reminder! Since I'm a metal fan, so my playlist will often include metal songs. If you're not interested or maybe hate metal music because it's just a "noise", you can skip reading it. But if you like metal songs too, please read and enjoy this post. So let's start des

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

Hi there! Today I want to tell you about my motorcycle. My motorcycle is Honda Verza 150 and the color is white. My father bought this motorcycle when I was in 10th grade at Senior High School 6 Surakarta. A motorcycle that always accompanies me going everywhere. No matter there is rain or storm, we will pass through it together. This motorcycle was released in 2017 but my father bought it in 2018. I really like my motorcycle, because the price is cheaper than other sports motorcycles in the 150cc class. It's also really saving fuel although I often to go to many places. Not like the usual Honda Verza, my motorcycle has different decals. I give that decals after I was graduated from Senior High School 6 Surakarta. These decals were inspired by Takumi Fujiwara's car from the Initial D series. Takumi Fujiwara's Toyota Trueno AE86 I also installed some parts on my motorcycle like Phone Holder and LED Lamp. This phone holder always helps me to put my phone wh

Ameno Ramen, Angkringan Dengan Gaya Khas Jepang

Kemarin, Sabtu, 11 Agustus 2018. Saya dan teman saya pergi keluar untuk menikmati malam minggu. Karena pada saat itu saya belum makan malam. Maka saya memutuskan untuk keluar mencari makan malam. Sebelum berangkat. Kami sempat bingung untuk mencari tempat makan yang diinginkan. Dan setelah menghabiskan waktu beberapa menit untuk memikirkan tempat makan malam. Akhirnya teman saya memberikan usulan untuk ke Ameno Ramen. Ameno Ramen? saya baru pertama kali mendengar nama itu jadi saya sendiri belum ada gambaran sama sekali bagaimana tempat dan rasanya.