Langsung ke konten utama

The Enemy Could Be Anywhere And It Could Be Anyone

Today, I will make a review about Call of Duty - Black Ops 2. This game was released on November 12, 2012. I know it's an old game but I think that's not as old as you think. I really want to play this game since the game was released, but I can't play this game because my old computer didn't meet the minimum system requirements. Last week, finally I can play it on my computer. So, I make this review because I recently play the game and clear it. I will not make a review about Multiplayer mode or Zombie mode because I didn't try that mode yet.


This is the first call of duty game series with a futuristic theme. That makes this game look interesting for me. This game has a two-time settings. In the 1980s and 2025. In 2025 we played as David "Section" Mason, and in the 1980s we played as Frank Mason (David's father) and Frank Woods. And sometimes we can play as the main antagonist, Raul Menendez. In this game, we have a mission to pursuing Raul Menendez, a Nicaraguan cartel leader, who is responsible for kidnapping Woods in the 80s and later starting a second Cold War in 2025. The main setting of the game is in 2025. This game only uses the 1980s setting for flashback stories. This game also has an unexpected storyline, so many plot twists, and multiple endings.

Things I like in this game are before we start the mission, we can choose the weapons that we want to use in the mission. We usually will get recommendation weapons for the mission. But I always select SMG type, especially PDW-57. Why I often to select SMG? Because I like to play "rushing forward". So I need a light weapon with a high fire rate. We also can add some attachment to our selected weapon. This attachment has a different function that will affect our gameplay. In 2025, there are so many kinds of futuristic weapons, attachments and you can also use Drone as support. And the last thing I like in this game is the song in the ending credits. It's singed by Avenged Sevenfold, with the title "Carry On".

2025's Gameplay

1980's Gameplay

My score for this game is 9,5/10. This is a great game, but I think the story is a little bit complicated in the beginning. Maybe that's because I didn't play the previous series of this game (Call of Duty Black Ops). As usual, I want to say thank you for reading my post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Life Is Meaningless Without These Playlists

Hello there! It's been a long time since I made my last post. I know since this blog has turned into an assignment blog, I rather upload a post here. But I'm start thinking to write a new post here in my spare time because I want to increase my writing skill too. In this post, I'm not gonna tell you something important. I'm just gonna share my Spotify playlists. I often to listening to these playlists in my spare time. These are the important playlists I've ever had. I can't imagine how boring my spare time without listening to songs from these playlists. Because of that, in this post, I will make a short description of my playlist. A random pic that I found on Pinterest. Reminder! Since I'm a metal fan, so my playlist will often include metal songs. If you're not interested or maybe hate metal music because it's just a "noise", you can skip reading it. But if you like metal songs too, please read and enjoy this post. So let's start des

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

Hi there! Today I want to tell you about my motorcycle. My motorcycle is Honda Verza 150 and the color is white. My father bought this motorcycle when I was in 10th grade at Senior High School 6 Surakarta. A motorcycle that always accompanies me going everywhere. No matter there is rain or storm, we will pass through it together. This motorcycle was released in 2017 but my father bought it in 2018. I really like my motorcycle, because the price is cheaper than other sports motorcycles in the 150cc class. It's also really saving fuel although I often to go to many places. Not like the usual Honda Verza, my motorcycle has different decals. I give that decals after I was graduated from Senior High School 6 Surakarta. These decals were inspired by Takumi Fujiwara's car from the Initial D series. Takumi Fujiwara's Toyota Trueno AE86 I also installed some parts on my motorcycle like Phone Holder and LED Lamp. This phone holder always helps me to put my phone wh

Ameno Ramen, Angkringan Dengan Gaya Khas Jepang

Kemarin, Sabtu, 11 Agustus 2018. Saya dan teman saya pergi keluar untuk menikmati malam minggu. Karena pada saat itu saya belum makan malam. Maka saya memutuskan untuk keluar mencari makan malam. Sebelum berangkat. Kami sempat bingung untuk mencari tempat makan yang diinginkan. Dan setelah menghabiskan waktu beberapa menit untuk memikirkan tempat makan malam. Akhirnya teman saya memberikan usulan untuk ke Ameno Ramen. Ameno Ramen? saya baru pertama kali mendengar nama itu jadi saya sendiri belum ada gambaran sama sekali bagaimana tempat dan rasanya.