Langsung ke konten utama

Valuable Thing In My Life

Hi everyone! I want to tell you about my most valuable thing right now. Can anyone guess it? No? Okay then lemme tell you. My most valuable thing is my own smartphone. My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5A. I bought it 3 years ago when I was in 11th grade at Senior High School 6 Surakarta.

My phone color is silver. It has a 13 MP main camera, 5 MP front camera, and 5.0 inches screen resolution.


I usually use my phone to communicate with everyone by Whatsapp, Messages, and Facebook Messenger. I also use my phone to open my social media like Facebook and Instagram. Even my phone performance is starting to slow down, but I still use my phone for playing games with my friends in my spare time. We play games like Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBGM. Sometimes, I listen to music on my phone via Spotify.

My phone is unique. There are some scratches on the screen. Maybe that’s because I often to drop it or being pushed so hard when I put in my pocket.

I think you can't see the scratches clearly from this photo. But if you see it firsthand, you'll find it.

My phone is equipped with a hard case. The picture of my hard case is Shooting Wolf Progrise Key from the Kamen Rider Zero-One series. I bought this hard case from RDX Store. If you want a hard case like mine, you can check it on their Instagram account.

Shooting Wolf Progrise Key from the Kamen Rider Zero-One series.

Hard Case on my phone.


I think that's all about the most valuable thing in my life. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Trip To Soge Beach, Pacitan

Hello there! How's your weekend? Today I got a long weekend because there is a holiday this Friday. I hope I can have some interesting things to do during this long weekend or at least I can get enough rest because since the beginning of Ramadhan I feel like I don't get enough sleep because I must have Suhoor then still have internship activity in the morning. I hope I can adapt to this as soon as possible. During the last internship period, I really want to have a trip with my bike on the weekend to refresh my mind. It doesn't matter where I will go, I just want to have a trip. It's ok if I'm just riding around the city or going to another city. But since my friends have a lot of things to do, I can't ask them to join my trip on weekend. So I need to postpone my trip until me and my friends have some spare time to trip on the weekend. And talking about having a trip, I want to share my last trip experience before my internship begins. On January 16th, 2022, I h...

Life Is Meaningless Without These Playlists

Hello there! It's been a long time since I made my last post. I know since this blog has turned into an assignment blog, I rather upload a post here. But I'm start thinking to write a new post here in my spare time because I want to increase my writing skill too. In this post, I'm not gonna tell you something important. I'm just gonna share my Spotify playlists. I often to listening to these playlists in my spare time. These are the important playlists I've ever had. I can't imagine how boring my spare time without listening to songs from these playlists. Because of that, in this post, I will make a short description of my playlist. A random pic that I found on Pinterest. Reminder! Since I'm a metal fan, so my playlist will often include metal songs. If you're not interested or maybe hate metal music because it's just a "noise", you can skip reading it. But if you like metal songs too, please read and enjoy this post. So let's start des...

The Heritage Palace, Obyek Wisata Bergaya Klasik

The Heritage Palace adalah tempat wisata baru di kota Solo yang dibuka pada 9 Juni 2018 lalu. The Heritage Palace dulunya adalah sebuah bangunan pabrik tua. Yaitu Pabrik Gula Gembongan yang kini dikembangkan supaya bisa menjadi obyek wisata di kota Solo. Walaupun masih dalam pengembangan. Obyek wisata di tempat ini sudah dapat dibilang mencukupi. Ada 2 obyek wisata di tempat ini yaitu Museum Angkut dan Museum 3D. Kemarin, Minggu tanggal 2 Juli 2018. Akhirnya saya berkesempatan untuk mengunjungi tempat ini. Untuk memasuki tempat ini. Kita harus membeli tiket terusan dulu seharga 55.000 Rupiah. Dan setelah kita membeli tiket. Kita dapat menikmati semua obyek wisata disini. Sebelum memasuki tempat ini kita dihimbau untuk tidak membawa makanan dari luar. Karena akan dikenakan biaya tambahan bagi yang membawa. Tapi tenang di tempat ini dilengkapi dengan berbagai macam Food Court juga. jadi tidak perlu khawatir jika kita merasa lapar atau haus disini. Tempat pertama yang saya kunjungi...